Cowboy/Western Series...Dave

NJ, these are very well done. I like #3 and 5. In 3, the angle is perfect and I like the simplicity of the colors, they're atcentuated and blend in very nice. Great Snaps!
(Not meaning they are only snapshots, I say that to all fellow photo nuts with great shots...enjoyed viewing

#1 and #4 are my favs....I think that they are the most natural looking. Is he a true cowboy....does he regularly sport the cowboy hat?

Thanks southerngal! Although he likes the hat, he's probably not a true cowboy. He is a true country boy though. He listens to country/western music and goes to rodeos and county fairs regularly. :)

Nice work NJ! Im very jealous over his lovley creamy skin!

Thank you kanikula. Very much appreciated! :)

One and two are great.
Hes handsome.

The tattoo throws me off like bad boy gone Western :)

I think 4 is a good idea, but to far away. Your colors are vibrant. I think you did an excellent job. My big vote for # 2

Thanks Christina! "bad boy gone western"...LOL, that a good one. :) He loved modeling for this shoot, so he wanted to play the part.

NJ, these are very well done. I like #3 and 5. In 3, the angle is perfect and I like the simplicity of the colors, they're atcentuated and blend in very nice. Great Snaps!
(Not meaning they are only snapshots, I say that to all fellow photo nuts with great shots...enjoyed viewing

Thanks ces! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back