Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Coyote pups are get big.

850_2032.jpg

850_2050.jpg

850_2064.jpg

850_2068-2.jpg

850_2118.jpg

Fantastic shots. We have them here in the Knoxville area. They actually thrive in the suburban neighborhoods. We usually see them after dark. We have to get our small pets in before dark.

Amazing shots ,such a beautiful animal!

Sweet. survival skills already advanced.

You must be one with nature or have a really long lens to get that close during the day. Around here the best we get are fleeting shadows in the night.

As always great set!

Fantastic set! Benn trying to capture them around here but don't see them in the light. Just hear them in the night.

Fantastic set! We have them here, and when emergency vehicles are on the road with their sirens, you can hear the coyotes respond with their own yips and yelps.

Great shot and Jr. got a snack!

We have them here and they almost will walk up to you to con you to feeding them.

Good clear pics and beautifully exposed. Only crit I'd have is that the first 3 could stand a wee bit more space at the bottom imo as the paws seem to be slightly clipped.

excellent series! love all of the different poses.

Fantastic shots. We have them here in the Knoxville area. They actually thrive in the suburban neighborhoods. We usually see them after dark. We have to get our small pets in before dark.
Amazing shots ,such a beautiful animal!

Nice set!

Sweet. survival skills already advanced.

Wonderful timing on the 4th. Something definitely has its attention.

You must be one with nature or have a really long lens to get that close during the day. Around here the best we get are fleeting shadows in the night.

As always great set!

Fantastic set! Benn trying to capture them around here but don't see them in the light. Just hear them in the night.

Fantastic set! We have them here, and when emergency vehicles are on the road with their sirens, you can hear the coyotes respond with their own yips and yelps.

Great shot and Jr. got a snack!

We have them here and they almost will walk up to you to con you to feeding them.

excellent series! love all of the different poses.

Thank you

Good clear pics and beautifully exposed. Only crit I'd have is that the first 3 could stand a wee bit more space at the bottom imo as the paws seem to be slightly clipped.

Thanks. If I was going to change anything I might crop them a little tighter from the top.

Most reactions

Back