What's new

Coyote Tracks

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Spent the night at my friend's ranch off to the side of the middle of nowhere. I got to love that place.

@ sunrise
399-r3019.jpg
 
the peach colored grass is interesting. i also like how the focus is very close, sort of leading you down and into the picture. But i must admit, I'm not a huge fan of the tilt in the horizon.
 
Oh. I guess it would look pretty weird if you tilted the camera to make the horizon itself perfectly horizontal then. It's hard for me to see that its a natural slope with a narrow field of view of the canyon. But I still like it, especially how the pink in the sky goes with the grass.
 
Oh. I guess it would look pretty weird if you tilted the camera to make the horizon itself perfectly horizontal then. It's hard for me to see that its a natural slope with a narrow field of view of the canyon. But I still like it, especially how the pink in the sky goes with the grass.

Nah, you were right- should be fixed now.

When I took a closer look at the dry lake off in the distance on the right it was way out of whack. Thanks.
 
your welcome, what actually drew my attention to it in the first place was the clouds, but it looks good now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom