Viperjet TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 214 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 #1 Here are some pictures I shot of a coyote in my backyard... #1 #2 #3 #4
Fang TPF Noob! Joined Feb 12, 2008 Messages 75 Reaction score 0 Location Cleveland Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 #2 Great shots, how close were you taking these?
Viperjet TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 214 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I was within 15 or 20 feet. I was standing on my deck shooting down at the coyote. He was about 10 or 15 feet of my back door.
I was within 15 or 20 feet. I was standing on my deck shooting down at the coyote. He was about 10 or 15 feet of my back door.
lockwood81 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 887 Reaction score 0 Location Daytona Beach Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 #4 Nice shots, I like #2 the most. He seems so relaxed and close.