Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
275110459_czKdH-X3.jpg

275110440_k9tNn-X3.jpg

275110408_saon6-X3.jpg

That's some great macro, very inspiring! Gorgeous colour, great lighting, perfect focus, nicely composed... I am jealous, well done!

C.

Yeah, me too.... so jealous. They are great and #3 is amazing.

Cool beans.

What kind of PP do you do? I've been considering trying some macro stuff when it finally warms-up.

the very basics. I resize and convert RAW to TIFF using DPP. After the conversion tweak the sharpness and brightness in PSP X2. I run a script for the frame and name.

I admire the macro work - I must keep trying and use a tripod to be able to stop down and get dof approaching yours. Gives me something to aim for.

Thank you Fangman. I find a tripod almost unusable for insects. Some sit for a while, but most never do. If you use an external flash, you can do it. I rarely can take advantage of ambient light with my settings.

A trick that I sometimes do is turn my monopod upside down so I can easily grip the small end with my right hand and camera. This helps steady things and allows to you easily adjust height. A decent stick will work too.

I'm amazed how you can even see the mesh-like look to the eyes in that last shot.

That's a handy tip about using a stick or monopod to quickly steady the shot, thanks!

I love that you got that drop of water on the first one, also love #3 the eyes are so cool. They are all awsome!!!

Amazing shots again and the last shot has great details!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back