Crane in sunset

lostcase_gib

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.markgalliano.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Saw this outside my window and rushed putting on the tripod and everything to get it right...

What do u guys think??

C&C as usual plz!

IMG_1569_1.jpg

Where have you been all the while???

And I like this one!
The sun is still a bit of an eyesore, glaring as it is, but since part of it is behind the cloud and more part is behind the crane, it is ok. The rest of the pic is dark enough. How did you ensure the help of the friendly bird?

hahaha friendly bird actually was in the way because i was bracketing for HDR, but wen i passed em on to the PC i liked ths pic quite a bit...

i have been out and about taking concert pics and finding out that my camera has reached its limits with me already :(

Apart from that also been entering local competitions and exhibitions but didnt get anything, the level of photgraphy here in Gibraltar is very high :(

Anyway thanks for the comment!

I like this picture a lot and the bird adds a touch of life to it. Colors are excellent, as well is the silhouetting. Only thing I noticed is some dirt on your lens/sensor above the "hook" deal on the inside of the two cords; narest the right one.

it cant be sensor dust as i cant remove my lens! lolol but that must have been another bird in the distance... or maybe the lens is dirty... but thanks for the comment...

that bird there is fabulous. nice shot!

Most reactions

Back