What's new

Cranial Implosion and a Cute Puppy

asherexplore

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Location
chattanooga, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
That title sounds a little scary.

Cranial implosion is the name of the route being climbed in the first two photos.

I worked harder on these than my last set.
I feel they are better.
Too sharp?

(1)
cranial.jpg



(2)
ccu.jpg


(3)
shawnee.jpg
 
I LOVE THESE!!! Especially the dog. Looks great!! Nice work :)
 
Well, thanks for mentioning the pup in the leaves in Photo 1 or else I would have overlooked him.

They are not too sharp.
And you worked well... good ones.
My favourite is 2. Just rock and muscles (almost).

Though 1 is a nice overview over the entire scene and gives a little more scale.
 
I like #2 the best, but the pup is a close second.
 
Very nice photos...I think the third is my favorite :D
 
great shots... #1 good overall shot, #2 more detailed and #3 just plumb tired :)
 
i like the sleeping dog!
 
Thanks guys.
I've got plenty more just waiting for some PP. Can't wait to try some different styles
 
I think they're all good shots, but I'm an animal lover so #3 is my favorite. Its says total contentement!
 
I really like 1 and 2...a good pov, and you really get a feel for the stretching he's doing to make it to the next handhold. No, they're not 'too sharp', IMO. And I like all the detail in the rock face itself (or should I say "I'm lichen it". Hyuck hyuck)

I look forward to seeing more of your shots.
 
Nicely done. #2 is my fav ... but if it was mine ... I'd crop in tight from the left ... just to see what it looks like.

Ridgeback?

Gary
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom