Jaymz77 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2007 Messages 401 Reaction score 0 Location Spokane,WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 #16 Good work on all of them.. the pup is my fav
mdcrisp2000 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2007 Messages 276 Reaction score 0 Location Edinburgh, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 #17 Awesome thread title! Awesome shots! Love the dog!
asherexplore TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 265 Reaction score 0 Location chattanooga, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 Thanks Yup, she is a ridgeback.. Shawnee is her name. She is awsome!
noob873 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2007 Messages 453 Reaction score 0 Location southern california Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 14, 2008 #19 Thought I'd try getting rid of the guy at the bottom and the rope, makes it more dramatic i guess? haha Great shots, I like all of them.
Thought I'd try getting rid of the guy at the bottom and the rope, makes it more dramatic i guess? haha Great shots, I like all of them.