(crap) happy Friday!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I couldn't put in a cheery "Happy Friday" this week, given the events in London it seemed inappropriate and my heart's not in it. Let me just say I am so glad our TPF family members are safe, and we join you in putting this week to an end, and moving ahead. :heart: We won't let terrorists win.

Hopefully there are reasons for others to get out and enjoy their weekends.... I've nothing special on tap. After tropical storm Cindy moved through our area in the last 2 days, I have a lot of gardening cleanup to do - before Dennis hits here Monday!!! :shock: :lol:

Who has something special going on? :)

Yeah we are getting geared up for Hurricane Dennis. It should hit Oxford early early monday morning if predictions are correct...I'm looking forward to the rain actually...we really need it.

Garden time is always fun in my book. I grow no veggies...err...I have a key lime tree that's I sprouted over a year ago...it's still spud though. I have tons of house plants though... I also recently got two sprouts from one of the largest catalpa trees in the southern US - it's on the UM campus. They have grown over a foot in the last month and half with leaves that are about 5 inches in diameter. these guys will out grow their pots quickly. I need to find a nice wet sunny spot, maybe next to my grandfather's pond, to permanantly plant them.

Have a great weekend folks...I'll be working. Oh!! exciting news from the work front...details to come.

I'm shooting... some drama plays outdoors... but I'd rather spend this time laying down and resting :p I have no ideas how to caputre something originally nowadays...
and huh... I'll be celbrating while I got a message that my application was really good and now... I"M A STUDENT OF TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF STETTIN :D lol I'm so happy now :D

Corry, why you are going to chnage your job??? what's wrong ith the current one?

I have a thrilling weekend planned, that includes, reading two books for class, writing 2 3-4 pages papers before Sunday and beginning research for a 6-8 pages research paper that is due on Thursday. Oh, and finishing up editing two photoshoots. Anyone like to trade?

Of course, there will be lots of time spent with the boys as well, hopefully the weather will clear and we can go swimming. If not, I'll set up the card table and we'll do puzzles while it rains.

mentos_007 said:
Corry, why you are going to chnage your job??? what's wrong ith the current one?

What's wrong with it? A high and mighty, concieted, selfish jackass that calls himself CB Sauer. I hope he falls in a well and Lassie eats him.

Oh that Dennis:x, the forecast is for rain most of Saturday. And I have wanted to get out & shoot some for the pass two weekends but I’ve been sick. And now that I’m better it’s going rain Saturday, maybe Sunday will be OK

Will Happy Friday anyway.

Happy Friday to you, too Jeff! :)
Garden time is always fun in my book. I grow no veggies...err...I have a key lime tree that's I sprouted over a year ago...it's still spud though. I have tons of house plants though... I also recently got two sprouts from one of the largest catalpa trees in the southern US - it's on the UM campus. They have grown over a foot in the last month and half with leaves that are about 5 inches in diameter. these guys will out grow their pots quickly. I need to find a nice wet sunny spot, maybe next to my grandfather's pond, to permanantly plant them.
Excuse my ignorance, Mygrain, but what is that? :scratch: Sounds interesting!

This year, in addition to the usual 3 tomato varietals and various herbs, I have jalapeno and banana pepper plants, AND cucumbers - which have been fabulous! The plants are almost exhausted, but I have gotten some wonderful cukes out of them. I love gardening.... :goodvibe:

Most reactions

Back