Crap, just lost my last four days of images :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So after every outing, I copy my raw files to an external "storage space" setup. This is 2 TB Seagate Expansion tied together in storage space on windows. Earlier today I had a corrupted raw file.. No biggie, just deleted it. When I got home from my last outing I noticed my past four days are missing. Somehow one of the drives had been unplugged, probably my jealous cat.. Is there any recovery software out there? I tried EaeUS, figured it was spamware, no luck.... LR listed the four folders as missing too.. What a drag, about 2000 birds probably gone forever...

I transfer all of my raws to a pair of 2 TB hard drives (setup in software raid through win8).. I put all my processed files into another folder. just noticed all my saves from the last 4 days are gone too.. very strange.. It's all my test data from the 150-600 :( Conspiracy theory I think

Can you go back to the memory cards?

I think I figured it out.. the pool had somehow become separated.. had to reset the storage pool and it looks like the missing folders are all on the drive that was somehow separated...

Is everything now found and happy? If the thread has no further use please say (we tend to lock these - data recovery spambots are some of the more tenacious devils we get)

Is everything now found and happy? If the thread has no further use please say (we tend to lock these - data recovery spambots are some of the more tenacious devils we get)

Yup, stupid Windows storage pool, lock it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back