What's new

Crash making a move for it...(MY EATING PAD'S)

David A

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
472
Reaction score
8
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well...I was doing my PAD's and ended up using my spur of the moment shot...here they are...

(none of them really met my expectations...eating was a tough PAD theme)

eatingfinal38wg.jpg




eatingfinal1ta.jpg




eatingfinal20ry.jpg
 
Man, these are really cool, way better than mine, the dog one is quite original. I'll be technically posting mine tomorrow since I need to post here until I get 1000 before midnight :)
 
darin3200 said:
Man, these are really cool, way better than mine, the dog one is quite original. I'll be technically posting mine tomorrow since I need to post here until I get 1000 before midnight :)

Haha...no problem...I can't wait to see yours. :D
 
darin3200 said:
It involves dishes, and cake, or the remains therefore of

Haha...mine ended with cleaning a mess (Crash's) up in the living room. :grumpy: :lmao:
 
darin3200 said:
Man, these are really cool, way better than mine, the dog one is quite original. I'll be technically posting mine tomorrow since I need to post here until I get 1000 before midnight :)

You are really post whoring aren't you.
 
haha, no. .. You are pretty close now too.
 
Your assignments are such fun! And the outcome is always awesome!
 
LaFoto said:
Your assignments are such fun! And the outcome is always awesome!

Thanks!:D You can join in anytime you want...:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom