creative advertising...

photosbyjuan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
here's my way of promoting my business, just nice & simple!

146b1808178a6b.jpg

This isn't what your looking for, but I'm loving the suspension on the MKV! Nice work.

Yeah what coils are those? I'm running KW V2's they are a great setup.
I was looking at doing similar advertising on my Audi S4...

I had a wedding photography instructor who told us not to put anything on our vehicle that indicated we were photographers. It's like putting a target on your vehicle for thieves.

Nice car though, and I do like the subtle way you have the company on there.

Yeah what coils are those? I'm running KW V2's they are a great setup.
I was looking at doing similar advertising on my Audi S4...
:drool::drool:

Big Mike said:
I had a wedding photography instructor who told us not to put anything on our vehicle that indicated we were photographers. It's like putting a target on your vehicle for thieves.

That was my thought exactly.

you guys are right about thieves, but I don't have this on all the time, I just place it on when going to an event, where my equipment will be with me.

you guys are right about thieves, but I don't have this on all the time, I just place it on when going to an event, where my equipment will be with me.

That would probably be a good idea. :lol:

I would not ride around the Miami / Lauderdale area with that sign on my truck, would make me a little nervous!

That would probably be a good idea. :lol:

I would not ride around the Miami / Lauderdale area with that sign on my truck, would make me a little nervous!

Are you guys tring to say there are dis-honest people out here?:sexywink:

Do you have a sign on both sides... otherwise only people to your left will see it.

Also, hard to tell from the picture, but it wouldn't hurt to get one that's a bit easier (bigger letters) to read. That's one of my pet peeves... advertising on cars that might be brilliant, but it's too small for anybody under about 20 to read.

Looks nice, though.

yea it's one one each side and magnetic.... and yes they're dishonest people EVERYWHERE but most thieves hate vdubs ;)

That makes me think of the new V-Dub commercial where the guy steals the car and then takes it back! :lmao::lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back