Creative Industries Assignment!

kan3ston3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Photographers,

I'm currently studying Photography at university here in Australia. For one of my assignments, I need to find International photography practitioners to answer a few questions.

I thought this might be a easier way to contact you all at once and save me emailing everyone individually.

So i've copied and paste the questions. Could you guys/girls please email me you're answers to [email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to assist me in my university project. Your time and knowledge is extremely valuable and am very grateful for your assistance.

Please answer the following questions. If you feel uncomfortable with answering any question, please leave them blank.

1.What qualifications do you think is necessary for a photographer in a consumer’s environment?

2.What would be your one piece of advice for someone wanting to start his or her own photography business?

3.What is a key component for advertising your business e.g Word of mouth or yellow pages etc.?

4.How do you protect your work?

5.What skills do you think are needed for people interaction to create the best photographs?

6.What does a regular day at work look like for you?

7.Are you for or against photo manipulation in applications like ‘Photoshop’?

8.How do you plan for big events e.g weddings etc.?

9. What is the most challenging part of running your own business in the creative industries?

If you have any further questions about this, please do not hesitate to email me.

Kane.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back