Creative littering

RobNZ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to a local river just before sunset tonight and the first thing to catch my eye was.....

beerbottles.jpg

and that was my shot of the day, lol.

With the trees framing the subject, the one on the left being as vertical as the brown bottle, while the leaning tree on the right is being "mimicked" by the middle one of the green bottles, I don't feel the subject being too centred, as apparently you very consciously framed the photo.

A very nice find, I must say, particularly in the light you had when you were there. And you mean to say, your sunset-over-the-river photos were not as good?

With the trees framing the subject, the one on the left being as vertical as the brown bottle, while the leaning tree on the right is being "mimicked" by the middle one of the green bottles, I don't feel the subject being too centred, as apparently you very consciously framed the photo.

A very nice find, I must say, particularly in the light you had when you were there. And you mean to say, your sunset-over-the-river photos were not as good?

Your correct Lafoto, I did intentionally frame the shot the way you described, the mimicking thing though I didnt actually notice until you pointed it out :)

River had been in flood the last few days and there was a fair amount of weed/debris on the banks etc and to top it off it clouded over (and its raining again now...arrgggh) just before the light would have been really good, so I will chalk this one up as another scouting mission and save that shot for another day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back