Creative or Crap?

fokker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3930428627_0a6cd3499d.jpg

I dunno, the jury is still out for me on this one. Would be keen to hear some opinions.

The effect may be creative for a different scene. Like a broken down barn, rusty car, rundown town, or delapidated house. But a through the curtain shot of the back porch not so interesting. The effect could be usefull with a different scene though. :thumbup:

I think it's creative if you did something different. Go out and try it other ways and get really creative. I think it's interesting. I'm wondering what it looks like with color though.

I dont think it's crap but it doesnt do much for me. Thats just me though. If it floats your boat, more power to you. It's your vision and it isnt wrong. I'm still trying to figure out the whole what makes a good picture thing. Ive seen great photos on here that some people liked and some people hated. Ive seen some that I thought were terrible but everyone seemed to like them. I guess its a personal choice thing. Ultimately I guess if you are enjoying yourself thats what counts.

Frankly If YOU don't know it must be crap , creativity is not an accident, but I quite like it

It doesn't click for me, though it seems to have a certain quality that I can't put a name to. Perhaps the seam is too prominent...
There should be appeal to some, tho based on the previous posts and my own humble opinion - well it ain't crap, but you didn't give us much more inthe way of choices : )

I see what you're going for here... I'd keep working on it and maybe try to get the shot so the plant and chair are a little more visible. It took a little work to see what I was looking at. But you're on the right path.

this is a picture where it's really hard to decide ...i thought the folds of the curtain can be removed to make it better ..and the next second i'm not sure and also the diagonal line on the left ..i can't decide if it should be there...all in all it's up to you man....like others have pointed it's certainly not crap

Seems interesting...
Creativity will come into what can/will you do with it. By its self it just looks weird, perhaps you can use it as a background for something :thumbup:

Thanks for all your comments - I pretty much agree with the general sentiment which is that it isn't total crap but its just not that great, I dunno I just never liked it that much but keep coming back and looking at it anyway for some reason.

Most reactions

Back