Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 31, 2012 #1 Other than the hotspots on the top of it, I like it. Thoughts?
pisicel TPF Noob! Joined Apr 17, 2012 Messages 35 Reaction score 3 May 31, 2012 #2 a little bit soft? the background is also a color that doesn't fit the spider colors. in my oppinion.
a little bit soft? the background is also a color that doesn't fit the spider colors. in my oppinion.
yerlem TPF Noob! Joined Apr 12, 2012 Messages 328 Reaction score 95 Location Argentina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 31, 2012 #3 what pisicel said is true, it seems soft...but I actually like the background colour, and the picture itself!
what pisicel said is true, it seems soft...but I actually like the background colour, and the picture itself!
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 31, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I see what you mean about it being soft, I used my EF-S 55-250 1:4-5.6 IS II which has never been sharp. I found it on a F-15 military plane.
I see what you mean about it being soft, I used my EF-S 55-250 1:4-5.6 IS II which has never been sharp. I found it on a F-15 military plane.