Crepes for breakfast

PrestonS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Picked up a food photog book and working on improving my shots. I'm fairly happy with this one. Wish I would have not cut the crepe on the left side. Also kind of wish I'd done two blueberry/peanut butter crepes rather than adding the nutella/banana one in. C&C always welcome.

DSC_4325.jpg by turboskipper, on Flickr

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Perhaps do this by the window with the warm sunlight, maybe a steaming cup of coffee and something in the background - window ledge or cupboard or something just to complete open space you have.

This is really begging for a warm, inviting appeal. Nice idea though.

As you said, the back crepe is cropped way too tight. the 1st Berry should be in focus, and some thought should be given to the all that open space in the background. The positives is that the DOF is perfect, and you managed to make me hungry once again.

If you made those only for taking pictures....you are in the wrong business! You should open a resturant. :lol: That's some seriously good looking food, and an awesome picture of them.

Thanks for the comments guys. Good call on some steaming coffee and something to fill that white space. I'm getting the hang of things technically but need to work on compositions.

If you made those only for taking pictures....you are in the wrong business! You should open a resturant. :lol: That's some seriously good looking food, and an awesome picture of them.

The hard part about the photos is having to wait and eat! I enjoy the cooking as much as I do the photography so they go together well. Thanks for the kind words!

wholesome indeed ;)

I feel the the crepe should not have ended these much towards the end of the frame; instead should have opened just to the left of the middle; here i feel an urgency of the food stuff to leave the frame. The joint line in the table could have avoided too.

OK, that was really yummi; now where is my hot coffee??? (Joey knew i would ask for this ;) )

Regards :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back