PhotoDim TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2008 Messages 33 Reaction score 1 Location Los Angeles, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 20, 2009 #1
C ccd333 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 15, 2004 Messages 348 Reaction score 6 Location Windsor, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 24, 2009 #2 Those clouds are wild....almost a bit too chaotic, but certainly dynamic.
Canosonic TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2009 Messages 660 Reaction score 0 Location Germany, Bonn Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 24, 2009 #3 Almost....almost... #1 I saw so many skies, so many times I just wanted to point the gun up in the air and shoot the puffy clouds.... It doesn't work. It just doesn't. Need's a little bit of ground. #2 Need a Grad here. #3 It's good!
Almost....almost... #1 I saw so many skies, so many times I just wanted to point the gun up in the air and shoot the puffy clouds.... It doesn't work. It just doesn't. Need's a little bit of ground. #2 Need a Grad here. #3 It's good!
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 24, 2009 #4 The 3rd skyline has movement.. wow. Nice.
E epp_b No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 2,135 Reaction score 12 Location True North Cold and Freezing Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 24, 2009 #5 I like the clouds in the first shot, but I think photo would be a lot more meaningful had you included some foreground.
I like the clouds in the first shot, but I think photo would be a lot more meaningful had you included some foreground.
gregie27 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 266 Reaction score 0 Location Litratista ng Cebu.Davao.Seascapes.Landscapes Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 24, 2009 #6 2nd one is ok you just have to check your horizon.