Donde

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From today with moss and a few orchids.

38808605851_845df0fb0b_b.jpg

Very nice, certainly do not get these in Scotland.

Wonderful, I have never seen these near Cali, any tips? Next time I will have a car for the first time.

Thank you friends. Dave if you have a car the best place to go for this and many more is Bosque San Antonio near Kilometer 18.

Thank you friends. Dave if you have a car the best place to go for this and many more is Bosque San Antonio near Kilometer 18.
Thank you for that, I have been there but only late in the day to look for insects. Would early in the morning be best for birds?
Do you need to walk far in the forest to see birds? I didn't go that far (I found insects quite quickly).

Also is it safe? I was told that is how the Farc enter Cali (although I am not sure how people know that, although it was just made up by someone).

For birding it's always best in early morning, the earlier the better. I have not been there myself because it is very far away for me to get to in early morning but it is very popular with local and visitor birders. You can find it as a "hot spot" on e-bird in order to see what's seen there. The FARC are no longer but it has always been safe to go there anyway.

Most reactions

Back