What's new

Critics?

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter laurenvictoria
  • Start date Start date
Watch cutting those hands off the frame like that. Plus #2 could use some light behind the subject. Try Strobist.com
 
Try raising the contrast a little as well to take out the flat grey. You seem to have the right idea, just maybe need to take a bit more time on composition. Remember about the depth of field too. Hope this helps :-)
 
#1 I think the background is surreal, very interesting. But I'd like to see that continued throughout the entire frame so that I can keep that suspension of reality. When I see the green pillow and red back of what I guess is a couch, I lose that feeling. I also don't like how he's hunched over. If what I can see of him is all there was, he would almost tip over in the frame.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom