What's new

Critigue my pics

Amphoteric

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

These are the first picks I am posting on this forum. I took them today with a Nikon D40, and I was trying to catch some of the fall colors. Please tell me what you think (especially about composition). Thanks

1.



2.



3.



4.
 
not to bad. dont know what lens/settings u used but 4 looks ''smoggy'' to me and 1 could use a little more coloring into the bike cause im guessing that was the purpose of the pic. good work none the less. keep snapping
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom