critique a noob please :)

shawnxstl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are some of my favorites from my second day out.

In and Out
11-2.jpg

Drops
10-4.jpg

Mindless fun
9-2.jpg

Desolate
8-4.jpg

Hopscotch
7-3.jpg

Old Mill
6-4.jpg

Sugarbaby
5-9.jpg

Tilt
4-9.jpg

Symmetry?
3-9.jpg

Broken
2-12.jpg

This shed is 120+ years old.
1-16.jpg

I think Old Mill (6) would look nice in black and white.

i have a few more that im going to post tomorrow probably. ill make 6 baw and post it up with the rest.

suggestions on what you'd do differently?

I think they came out great but depressing in a way for me i need to see kids in it i guess,other then that you dun great

I plan on bringing my friend up there next time i go and seeing if my little cousin wants to go.

Also, a friend pointed out that in the "symmetry?" picture, that the bolts on the sides of the tunnel are mismatched...meaning the picture was at a slight angle.

Do you think that unevenness adds or takes away from the feeling of the picture? I chose the caption because the right side is all lined up perfectly in a sense and the left side is messed up. Im not sure if i like how there are 2 bolts on the left and 3 on the right...

thanks for the good words mx :)

edit: i kind of like the depressing feeling that the playground is giving off though. idk how to explain it. lol

I agree. Put some happy kids in these pictures, and you have a hit!!! Great pics.

not bad shots but I feel your not benefiting from shooting at the best times in the day, the lighting is rather boring... try shooting closer to sunrise or sunset and you will get more interesting colors and shadows

I really like photo number 1

Most reactions

Back