Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0791_hf.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

Wanted to take some pictures after the fresh snow fall :)

No thoughts? I see you people online... lol

Shutter speed on all your bird shot are too slow, 1/160 @250mm you need at least 1/400 minimum
Why would it need to be higher? Are they not in focus?

Shutter speed on all your bird shot are too slow, 1/160 @250mm you need at least 1/400 minimum
Why would it need to be higher? Are they not in focus?

No they are blurred because of camera momement, as a rule your shutter speed should match focal length as a minimum
250mm = 1/250 but you also have to take into account crop factor

^ what gsgary said! Unless you are on a tripod, or have really good IS / VR that you know how to use.... your shutter speed should never be less than a the reciprocal of your focal length... preferably faster....

They looked focused to me... I don't know
I'll mkae the shutter speed higher next time

I do like the dog shot. The composition is pleasing and I like that you captured the falling snow. Was this intentional or a happy accident?

do a 100% pixel peep.. it will exaggerate the blur.... to where you can see it easier. Even at 100% the shot should be sharp... but I think you will see these aren't!

I do like the dog shot. The composition is pleasing and I like that you captured the falling snow. Was this intentional or a happy accident?
Haha as new as I am to photography, that I can say was on purpose. I had the shutter speed at 1/400sec to capture the falling snow since lower shutter speeds didn't freeze the snow.

do a 100% pixel peep.. it will exaggerate the blur.... to where you can see it easier. Even at 100% the shot should be sharp... but I think you will see these aren't!
Okay thanks for the advice again
Which bird pic would you say was the worst for camera shake?

Haha as new as I am to photography, that I can say was on purpose. I had the shutter speed at 1/400sec to capture the falling snow since lower shutter speeds didn't freeze the snow.

All of them one was shot at 1/60 @ 250mm

Okay I see now. Just owndering, how did you find the picture info without me posting it? Haha

Okay I see now. Just owndering, how did you find the picture info without me posting it? Haha

Opanda exif

I really like #4, I think it's the strongest out of the group. As a side note, I love chickadees, so I like that you chose them as a subject and that you managed to capture them sitting. They're active little birds!

The shot of the dog is pretty awesome. I like it. Shots of the birds, not critically focussed.

Most reactions

Back