Critique Galleries now open!

I read this entire thread, and am really not understanding much of it.

^^^^^It's best to just back away from this thread slowly.

Photos go in galleries ;)
It will all make sense once we get the new description on beginners (which should be out soon).

It will all make sense once we get the new description on beginners (which should be out soon).

What if it's a photo of a beginner? That could probably go in both?

Sorry Overread, but none of this makes any sense at all. You've taken down the Photo Gallery part of the title and I can see very little difference. The waters are muddier than ever if anything. The beginner's gallery is still full of requests for C&C. Not sure that decisions made by a committee are successful. Changes that take too long tend to be ignored. I've given my opinion already, the galleries need to be moved near the top, and make this a question and answer section for technical questions and have a seperate C&C gallery for beginners. Also when I first saw the title for this thread, I went looking for these new critique galleries and couldn't find them. Then I realised they are the same ones that have always been there.

Like I said till the description is changed C&C is being left in beginners - once the description is changed over (I can't do it myself - plus we do try and agree to things in the mod group) I will make a move to shifting the content out.

B U M P!

The Beginner's forum description was changed over a month ago on 3/7/2012 - per forum member input.

Honestly, I think this has worked out quite well.

Aside from random beginners getting lambasted for posting in the professional gallery, critiques of beginner work has been largely quite tactful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back