#1 has decent framing/overall composition but too much dead space in the foreground and no true subject. That said, I like the soft colors.
#2 is quite out of focus. I don't think there's anything particularly interesting about it. It's a statue...a very small, inorganic subject and therefore a very difficult subject to take an interesting photo of. Not that you should never attempt to shoot a statue, but it's extraordinarily hard to take a great shot of one. I think you're aiming too high.
#3 is no good. We both know what you were going for, but you didn't make it. The shot is underexposed. The sky isn't vibrant enough. There's no light play on the field. If you want to contrast a gorgeous setting with barbed wire then you need a gorgeous setting to start. It's just a matter of timing...you jumped the gun. Go back and wait for better light conditions.