What's new

critique please!

MHB

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
north MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
#1
$forrest2.webp
#2
$forrest.webp
 
Rule #1: Drool is NEVER photogenic. Dog, cat, child or sloth; it's not pretty. That aside, the images seem ever so slightly soft (Motion blur? I can't tell as there's no EXIF appended to them) and a bit over-saturated, but the framing isn't bad. #2 would be a good shot with a drool-free mouth.
 
Rule #1: Drool is NEVER photogenic. Dog, cat, child or sloth; it's not pretty. That aside, the images seem ever so slightly soft (Motion blur? I can't tell as there's no EXIF appended to them) and a bit over-saturated, but the framing isn't bad. #2 would be a good shot with a drool-free mouth.

Totally agree about the drool but soft ?

I think your eyes are better then mine because the pictures look sharp to me.

I am just a newbie so what the heck do I know, I like the pictures (except the drool LOL).
 
I agree about the drool yuk. Reminds me of Cujo the Novel By steven King of a rabid Dog.The picture's looks sharp to me as well.
 
Could be my eyes, but looking at the full-size version, I can't quite find a point of sharp focus.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom