critique please.

gladounian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, from prevent previous controversy, I’m saying that I Think this picture is good. There probably are ways to improve it but the subject and its surroundings are interesting and will capture the viewer. Please Critique what I have here, I’m here to improve. Thanks. Here’s the link: http://www.picable.com/Nature/Insects/Ladybugs-on-Grass.52109

Much nicer. All I'd suggest is a slight crop so that the bugs aren't quite so central, but nothing more than that.

Wow, I like the depth of field on that shot, and the detail of the water drops on the bugs. What setup did you use to take this shot?

The feeling of looking naturally from the left to right isn't there for me. I'd have angled the blade of grass from the bottom left to the top right.
Other than that the bugs look yummy!

I like it. This thread does not seem to be getting the response like the other one.

Go figure

I like it. This thread does not seem to be getting the response like the other one.

Go figure

Technically a much better picture, but I think the trick water droplets are over the top. Opinion only, I might be wrong. :sexywink:

yea. i think your right. the water droplets might have overdid it. And about the setup, I'll double check and get back to you again cause I'm not quiet sure what the make of the lens was.

Stupid question on my part, because I am so new here... but how can someone take a picture with a camera/lens and NOT know what make of lens is on one's own camera?

Picture is ok, but the fake water droplets detract from the true beauty. Thats only my opinion.

its because photography is more of a hobby for me then anything else. Ans secondly i have the same lens by 5 different companies because each lense actually changes the way the picture looks. Its subtle but you could make out a slight difference if you compare long enough. My lenses and camera are in my upstate house so i don't have access to them until i get upstate, thats why i can't tell you what lens it was. If you want to know the camera is Olympus EVOLT E-500. I can't tell you more then that.

To me I think it looks a bit under exposed (light is pretty flat).

Most reactions

Back