B bdavison TPF Noob! Joined Mar 5, 2009 Messages 161 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2009 #1 Ive been playing around with some edgy post processing techniques, and Im just curious what the opinions would be of the following two shots. Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
Ive been playing around with some edgy post processing techniques, and Im just curious what the opinions would be of the following two shots.
B bdavison TPF Noob! Joined Mar 5, 2009 Messages 161 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Oh, and incase anyone wonders what the post process is. I load them up in PSP X2 I use the Nik Color Efex 3.0 Sampler in Old Photo color 6 mode. and adjust setting to suit. Im kinda liking this gritty edgy look, maybe add some grain?
Oh, and incase anyone wonders what the post process is. I load them up in PSP X2 I use the Nik Color Efex 3.0 Sampler in Old Photo color 6 mode. and adjust setting to suit. Im kinda liking this gritty edgy look, maybe add some grain?
F fast1 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 11, 2009 Messages 218 Reaction score 0 Apr 29, 2009 #3 nice, i like them!