What's new

critique?

ksven

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Heres some shots off my canon rebel s II 35mm. My little sister and some cats. hah. pros and/or cons?

1
l_a73199379375a61c3a4e7d944168239b.jpg


2
l_a97de8cdae0888406b0fbd6e2f902b89.jpg


3
l_7517f8b82ba7a54e43497d0b889f9bfa.jpg


4
l_07071cdbcdf77180e9019840ef73157c.jpg


5
l_1743ec45aff777d0681f8ea2e909ea4a.jpg


6
l_00cb6b040d65a2fdcae1f77c06d2acaf.jpg
 
2 3 and 4 are so good ,
realy like the film effect in them ,
the girls portrait is realy realy good .
best portrait in this set !
 
Thanks :]
 
anyone?
 
I like 4 the best, very calm looking photo & the girl is very adorable!
 
Thats a response i've gotten a lot. People tend to like 4 and 2 the most
 
I like your composition in these shot but the lighting seem a little bit over expose or hash to me with the exception of 4 and 5. Maybe it's my laptop though.
 
I like 2 and 4 as well, very good portraits, I especially like the composition on 2.

I think 1 and 6 could make really nice black and white prints, even with the overexposed part in 1. I think in b&w it would really give the feeling of the cat basking in the sun.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom