T TMWallace TPF Noob! Joined Jun 27, 2010 Messages 76 Reaction score 0 Location Austin, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2010 #1
Bend The Light No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 8, 2010 Messages 2,591 Reaction score 375 Location Barnsley, Oop-Nooerth, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 6, 2010 #2 1. Is nice, but seems soft. 2. I don't get it...the floor is at a crazy angle. I would have zoomed in more on the flowers if that was your intended subject. 3. I don't get it, I am afraid.
1. Is nice, but seems soft. 2. I don't get it...the floor is at a crazy angle. I would have zoomed in more on the flowers if that was your intended subject. 3. I don't get it, I am afraid.
Bombers TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2010 Messages 53 Reaction score 0 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2010 #3 Yah I would have to agree about #2 there doesn't seem to be much meaning to it.