K Kemal TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2006 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 26, 2006 #1 Hi, if you have any critiques or suggestions, I'm all for it. I have more of my work at: http://www.kemal.ca
Hi, if you have any critiques or suggestions, I'm all for it. I have more of my work at: http://www.kemal.ca
mad_malteaser TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,081 Reaction score 8 Location Rayleigh, Essex Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 27, 2006 #2 I really like the shot looking down onto the water. B&W is a nice touch.
xfloggingkylex TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2006 Messages 1,292 Reaction score 1 Location Frederick, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 28, 2006 #3 The water doesnt have enough movement for me. Though clearly in motion I just have this thought that there isn't a whole lot of movement, I know the water is gushing soits very confusing. Why did you choose to go B&W?
The water doesnt have enough movement for me. Though clearly in motion I just have this thought that there isn't a whole lot of movement, I know the water is gushing soits very confusing. Why did you choose to go B&W?