Critque me Please

d3vinW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2412434440_a5a5e7a087.jpg

Taken of this building that happend to be burning down as I happend to be driving by so I stopped and took pictures!

2412732894_801f22e8b2.jpg

One of those Fibre Optic Light Dealies :greenpbl:

2412735566_1fee52621a.jpg

Just a snapshot out my front doo.. Siloh..(can't spell it) of the trees against the setting "sun"

The fire shot lacks any real "photojournalistic" interest. I never think of fire shots as "art" so I expect something "powerful" in them. Good exposure and all though.

The fiber optic shot is cool, I like.

The sunset shot I'd like to see larger. Curious about the detail. Not sure what the two vertical things are in the lower left, but they're a tad distracting.

Keep it up, cool stuff.

all decent shots, none really stand out to me... the first is cool subject mater, second has good colors, and third has good contrast and sharpness, but they seem to be lacking something... maybe someone else can point it out

When I opened the post and noticed the cross beams burning it made me think of crosses burning and induced a flood of emotions. It was disturbing...but in a good way :). Perhaps a better crop and leveling of the building would improve the image, though. Also, I liked the third image as well. Very moody. Not so fond of the second image, though. Too fuzzy...soft???

I agree the first one is very nice and well taken. you obviously know what you are doing, but I would put it into context.

The second one looks like a picture off a stock image website. Not bad tho. I'm sure you could make a few $ with it.

The third one is beautiful. Very good texture. I would however put a little bit less trees in it.

keep in mind I'm no pro

Most reactions

New Topics

Back