What's new

CRKT Sting

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 31, 2007
Messages
14,593
Reaction score
1,239
Location
Cedar Hill, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Excellent; you could have posted one in white background too, for a comparison i feel :D
 
I like it in general, as a composition. I like the way you handled the specular highlight of the blade edge in particular.

What I would change though:

1. Heal/clone all the bright specks and scratches on both the knife and the background surface. This beautiful composition of elegant lines can't bear them - they attract WAY too much attention.

2. Lose the magenta cast. In fact, lose all color and go pure black and white with this. If any color cast is appropriate, it's something on the cool side.

Wish list for future setup/shots of this subject: Spritzed Water/Glycerin drops.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom