What's new

crop help?

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
520
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought this was awesome when I took it, but now looking at it, I can't find a crop I like. It's just not striking me as it did in the field.

Anyone find a good crop out of it? or is it just not a good shot?

735222_597170553629947_1853704331_n.jpg
 
Wish I had a buck for every time I've done that.

I think it has something to do with the concept in which you see it in the field. By the time we crop it a bit and get it home our original vision has been altered enough that we don't even recognize the shot any more. I've got a bunch of them here to so if you find it let me know where it was hiding.
 
I guess I'll just leave it as it is and put it in the "kinda neat" folder. lol
 
I have an idea for it, I'll play when I get back on the laptop in a bit
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom