cross star filter help? pic inside

cosmoepic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i put a post up earlier that where must be a way to mount filters onto a canon sx10is, well i figured it out: even though the thread on the front of the lens is just a bunch of circles, you can still screw on a 52mm filter.

anyways been messin around with it, and i was wondering what tips can be given on using it?

heres a quick one i did:
IMG_1101-1.jpg

your thoughts?

thanks

Odd it doesn't seem very grainy or under exposed on my monitor.... maybe I need to calibrate it again??

As for the pic, I like it, though I would like to see a little more down the candle.

Odd it doesn't seem very grainy or under exposed on my monitor.... maybe I need to calibrate it again??

As for the pic, I like it, though I would like to see a little more down the candle.

I just mean the photo is dark, not under-exposed. As for the grainy part, to me it seems grainy, maybe thats because the photo was taken in the dark? Like the bottom of the candle isn't as sharp or something. I'm not a photographer so I don't know the correct words to use lol. ;)

Try cropping in tighter to get rid of some of that negative black space that isn't doing much for the image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back