What's new

Crossroads

Dikkie1

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
999
Reaction score
355
Location
Belgium / Brussels
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Crossroads by Dirk Desmet, on Flickr


This is a road connecting Affligem with Liedekerke. (Belgium)
There are no light pillars available here. As the road makes some curves, it can be dangerous. Riding this road at night always gives me a 'Lost Highway' feeling.
Aside of this road you'll find a cross, in memory of Jurgen Peetroons (1974-2000), who died here.
Must have been a sad car accident. Waiting there for the night to come, for my blue hour photograph,
I know this guy was too young to go. Rest in peace.
 
Should I add some vignetting on this photo?
Certainly on the top left corner... I personally think it would add some value?...

What's your opinion?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom