Robshoots

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_MG_9043-Crosswalk 2 s.jpeg

_MG_9044-Crosswalk s.jpeg

G'day Rob

I always enjoy mono images - brings back memories from my (too many) years of darkroom days

With the top image, the people-shadows are -I feel- more powerful than the upper shadows, and the point-of-view for both certainly helps with those shadows

Phil

Number two for me but what is that contraption on the front of the bus....?

G'day Rob

I always enjoy mono images - brings back memories from my (too many) years of darkroom days

With the top image, the people-shadows are -I feel- more powerful than the upper shadows, and the point-of-view for both certainly helps with those shadows

Phil
Thanks for the comment, Phil. I too have fond memories of my old darkroom in a walk-in closet in my apartment back in the mid eighties. Both shots required considerable cropping (six floors up with an 80mm FFE). With the top image I decided to stop the crop at the other shadows just to keep a little context. Whether those shadows help the photo is debatable, but I agree the people shadows are the focus of the shot. Next time I go up there I‘ll be sure to take the longer lens.

Number two for me but what is that contraption on the front of the bus....?
A bike rack for anyone who might not be able to ride the bike the entire distance — for whatever reason. I agree about the second shot.

Most reactions

Back