What's new

cry baby : street

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
187
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
88985392_9095dee913_o.jpg
 
What a sweet shot mansi. poor lil kid looks like he's been cryin. Nice BW conversion and the BG is really nice; nice even blur makin the kid stand out well.:D
more plz! :thumbsup:

Edit: hmmm..."looks like he's been cryin"...perhaps that's why you titled it as such :lol: doh!
 
thanks jon :)
 
Very moving shot Mansi. Amazing as always...I love your stuff.
 
this certainly pulled at my emotional side. excellent!
i bet you had him/her smiling before leaving ;)
 
Sweet shot! Very moving... nice B&W and I agree - the child really stands out!
 
I completely agree with everything that's already been said...super shot :thumbup:
 
I really have been enjoying your street shots. The people are always very interesting and your photos are excellent as well.

I'd love to see more. :)

_KA
 
amazing! the shot has a lot of emotion (as opposed to "just taking a picture of <subject>") i love the composition. NICE work! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
Great shot Mansi! Love the DOF and composition, lends a gentle observer quality to the picture.

Rob
 
thanks sooo much everyone :D appreciate all the comments...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom