:cry: I feel sick

cal_gundert05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've felt sub-par the last few days, but I just decided to post this because it's midnight (actually, 1 am with DST) and I'm bored.

I have a sore throat and a stomach ache and I'm wondering if this was caused by sugar. I eat almost no sugar, but I had a brownie and donut on Wednesday and Thursday, so I think that's why.

Hope your early Sunday morning is going better than mine. :)

Awww, come on.
This is just a bout of flu and will be gone in a couple of days.
The sugar make be causing your stomach to feel queasy, and the sore thoat might indicate your nose will start running for a while pretty soon, but when it's all over you'll be as good as new! :hugs:

I have a sore throat and a stomach ache and I'm wondering if this was caused by sugar. I eat almost no sugar, but I had a brownie and donut on Wednesday and Thursday, so I think that's why.
:)

I know it is the sugar and I will save you.
Put all the brownies and donuts in a box and send to me. (If they are gone, buy more)
Address follows by PM.

If it WAS the sugar, then I'll gladly send the brownie/dounts your way next time.

Maybe LaFoto's right, though--maybe it's just the flu and I'm blaming the sugar because I want a good reason to stay away from the stuff. Getting sick right after eating brownies is certainly a good excuse not to eat them.

aww...well i hope you feel betteR! i was sick all of last week...and i eat nothing but sugar....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back