TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
cb-1.jpg

cb-2.jpg

cb-3.jpg

mind bending :)

I don't know if you remember the old animations from the Atari 1040st.. and the Amiga? I have been trying to dupe some shots similar to those old animations.. mirror balls, refraction, distortion, etc! Finding it to be more difficult than I thought it would be! :)

I am tripping balls, bro.

Thank you, Derrel! Had fun shooting these!

Wild lookin.
Setup?

Number 1.
I cannot explain why , but number one seems to be the .........well,,,,,,,number 1

Wild lookin.
Setup?

Number 1.
I cannot explain why , but number one seems to be the .........well,,,,,,,number 1

Thanks, LS! Lighting was just a SB-900 on a 8x8" lastolite softbox at 45 degrees behind and above on #2 and #3.... 90 degrees to the side and about 60 degrees above on #1. Large "crystal" ball on checkered cloth. Manual, ISO 100, F8 to F16, 1/250 on shutter. Oh.. Pocket Wizards for the flash! :)

Wild lookin.
Setup?

Number 1.

Thanks, LS! Lighting was just a SB-900 on a 8x8" lastolite softbox at 45 degrees behind and above on #2 and #3.... 90 degrees to the side and about 60 degrees above on #1. Large "crystal" ball on checkered cloth. Manual, ISO 100, F8 to F16, 1/250 on shutter. Oh.. Pocket Wizards for the flash! :)

Pretty damn awesome the way that came out.
A crystal ball huh?
Creative my friend.

Just trying to get something a little different! :)

I prefer the second one.

The first I keep trying to see as symmetrical, but because it isn't perfectly, it kinda of breaks the image. That was a finicky shot to go for, small angle to the left or right can break the image.

As for the third, There is too much of a contrast between the light and dark. The dark just fills up the image too much.

But the second one I really dig. Is there any way to smooth out the checkered texture in the far left?

I prefer the second one.

The first I keep trying to see as symmetrical, but because it isn't perfectly, it kinda of breaks the image. That was a finicky shot to go for, small angle to the left or right can break the image.

As for the third, There is too much of a contrast between the light and dark. The dark just fills up the image too much.

But the second one I really dig. Is there any way to smooth out the checkered texture in the far left?

Do you mean on the cloth... where there was a slight rise that I didn't notice while shooting? I could "Pshop" it.. or reshoot it... that would be all!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back