What's new

curiosa

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw these "legs" on a street in Nederland...

This is my first try at doing a duotone in PS.
Is it ok? if not any critique would be welcome!
Thank you for looking!

curiosa.jpg
 
Hey it looks good! wonderful composition and tone. I'd like to see it a bit more contrasty though.

How did you do it? I have GIMP but couldn't figure out a similar way to get it done..
 
i am liking the pic a lot! it is these little random moments which simply HAVE to be photographed. i religiously carry my camera with me now. my religion is my camera. strange, but more useful.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom