What's new

Looking for a Minolta Autopak 450E case

Kotobukicat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2024
Messages
46
Reaction score
20
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I know that this might seem silly, but I am looking for a Minolta Autopak 450E case. I have two of these little cameras (110), one of which has the case, the other doesn't. I would really like to find another case so that I can keep safe on the road. I try to have all of my cameras in cases when I do not use them.

I saw one on Ebay for a reasonable price, but the seller wanted almost as much to mail it than what it was worth. Same once on Etsy.

Any ideas would be most welcome!

Thank you,

Joe
 
I'm not sure if I have one in my stash but if I find one in the trash at work I'll let you know.
 
Hi,

I know that this might seem silly, but I am looking for a Minolta Autopak 450E case. I have two of these little cameras (110), one of which has the case, the other doesn't. I would really like to find another case so that I can keep safe on the road. I try to have all of my cameras in cases when I do not use them.

I saw one on Ebay for a reasonable price, but the seller wanted almost as much to mail it than what it was worth. Same once on Etsy.

Any ideas would be most welcome!

Thank you,

Joe
PM
 

Please look at the posted date for these WTB threads ... this one was posted in November 2025 and the OP hasn't been back since.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom