What's new

Curved or straight and lens fungas

BananaRepublic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 10, 2014
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
161
Location
Eire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

Two Questions today.

First question: Curved screens for editing photos yes or no. My iMac screen is goosed and so I’m considering a 4K screen that can used for work and myself.

Second question can fungus be removed really. Background: My 70, 200 sigma f2.8 has fungus knawing at it which I think has small outbreaks in at least two levels, ie the whole thing would need taken apart. I was thinking can this actually be removed to the point that I would be happy to use it and not contaminate my other kit.

Thank in advance,
BR
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom