What's new

curved steps

Jcoffee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Oregon
stepscopy.jpg
 
Nice. Kind of- illusionary?
 
That is really neat. Good eye and good job post processing. Looking at it, I want to tilt my head, but I am not sure what way. :)

Doug Raflik
 
Maybe it's just me being tired, but those look like some weird drug trip ... but I like the effect. It's something I would have printed as a 5x7, matted, and hung in my house if I had a house. It would make a great conversation piece for a fancy party that I've never held.
 
dunno why but I just caught myselft turning my head a bit on left when viewing this photo. try it :P
 
Interesting POV on the stairs... like the composition and the conversion
 
cool shot, good eye... love the curvy lines leading the eye through the photo... :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom