What's new

curves

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
curves051112.jpg
 
Nicely seen. The apparent tilt of the camera's back in relation to the parking structure is kind of bugging me though. I have a feeling Bitter Jeweler will be asking for his gig back soon...
 
I like it a lot, but agree with Derrel; what if you cloned out that concrete join line near the top right corner?
 
Very nice, I like the vertical lines in comparison with the curve. My lil' tick be the second line in the upper right corner is distracting, and my eyes keep going towards it. Try to clone it out, otherwise thumbsup.
 
I like it as it is. Very nice.
 
Thanks everyone!

I like the way the curves seem to spin out of control towards the upper right corner. That's what made me pick this one from about 5 or 6 I took at this location.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom