What's new

Curves--

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
IMG_1607-1.jpg
 
wwoo, very cool, i'm a fan of this one. but on my monitor it looks like the lights or highlights could be brought up a bit.
 
Lovely play with straight lines (bottom) and the curved ones (top), I like this one, too, but I am with Mike: it is a bit on the dark side (not "darkside"! ;)) and looks like it could do with a bit of a boost of highlights.
But I am sure you have tried this and started to lose the sky colours in the bottom part?
 
Like what mike said, brighten it up a bit, and you've got a great abstract.
 
I did some adjustments, I am striving to keep it subtle ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom