Cute Kids...

Cute, but the composition can use a bit of work.
First of all, you need to watch the limb chopping. In pictures' #2 and #3, the kid's have their head/foot cut off.
Also, I think #1 and #4 have too much empty space. Usually when you're shooting people, you try to fill the frame with them.

Just my thoughts :)

You are right, very cute kids. You have the models to work with now work on composition and you will do great I am sure.

I can't help technically, still learning. But just had to say, those kids are GORGEOUS. :)

Very cute. :)

Are they looking into the sun, causing them to squint a little? It may be worth facing a different direction. I appreciate you were trying to get the light, but it can cause furrowed brows on the faces if the sun is in front of them. :)

Cheers

I like #2 and 3 but i have to agree with J_T about cutting the limbs off...

try shooting vertical subject in portrait format! Helps to emphasize the subject, by getting rid of useless busy backgrounds and dead space.

Lovely kids.....

i think your composition should have been somewhere in between... not too much of space nor cutting across the body i feel

keep posting please :D

Thank you guys. I was snapping. My kids do not are so helper when they are playing or see me with the camera lol But I will get it :) I will post more soon :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back