What's new

cute lil' picture I took today :p

elementguy13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Allentown, Pa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4275017125_b0f492f37b.jpg


haha what do you think. over all pleasing image?

click my flickr below for the story of what this thing is. ^.^
 
It's an amusing photo:)

It should tell its own story though. FLICKR is so overblown with crap that I ignore it unless someones work is breathtaking.

Nice shot:)
 
It's cute! Don't know why but it reminds me of Wall-E. I like the lighting and monotone style. Mind sharing the website you got him from? :)
 
I like it, that blue light does really keep your attention!
 
Cool Shot!

The Bokeh is awsome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom