Photos NOT OK to edit
here are a few from the d.c. area

C&C Welcome!

2995666328_fb5f94cb61_b.jpg

2995663146_faba8c7f36_b.jpg

2995410620_68162fd3e1_b.jpg

All are nice shots but I like the last one the best.:thumbup:

These shots are great

#1. The colors are the first thing that jump out and me and lead me into the buildings which I can see are very sharp. You put the horizon line in the center when it should really be in the upper or lower 3rd of the image, but I dont think that matters here, very well done.

#2. I love the contrast in this one. How the Washington Monument stands out like a glowing beacon among the dark trees and the night sky, beautiful!

#3 I really like this one as well, I love the clarity of the architecture on the church and the saturation in the grass. The solar flare was very well controlled here.

Out of curiosity, what camera/lens were these shot with?

This makes me want to go up there more and more. i'm only about 5 hrs away in North Carolina.

I have yet to get night shots of the entire DC area. I need like 4 days to just shoot shoot shoot up there.

Thanks for the inspiration

~Michael~

These shots are great

#1. The colors are the first thing that jump out and me and lead me into the buildings which I can see are very sharp. You put the horizon line in the center when it should really be in the upper or lower 3rd of the image, but I dont think that matters here, very well done.

#2. I love the contrast in this one. How the Washington Monument stands out like a glowing beacon among the dark trees and the night sky, beautiful!

#3 I really like this one as well, I love the clarity of the architecture on the church and the saturation in the grass. The solar flare was very well controlled here.

Out of curiosity, what camera/lens were these shot with?

Thanks for the Comments everyone

Nikon D300 w/ nikkor 18-70mm f3.5-4.5

Most reactions

Back