What's new

D3000 vs Rebel XS. I know you've probably seen this before but some tech questions

Drumbum27

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
WV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a limited budget and can get the xs or d3000 for $400. All I see is people say go hold them and play with them and see which feel better. I want to know technically which is better. Like I know the xs uses flash for AF assistance and someone told me the D3000 has an extra in body bulb for this. I want to know which really can put out the best landscape and low light photos.
 
it doesnt use flash for AF. the lamp you see in the body is an AF assist, it turns on momentarily to add more light for the AF system to work. both are ok for landscape, but since the d3000 came out later, i would choose it over the xs for low light
 
Forum rules/regs frown on posting the same thing in multiple forum sections.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom